Oprah Winfrey

Oprah Winfrey a woman of courage and conviction. In addition she is rich and she has a big heart. I was born on the same date as Oprah and I must say although I am not as rich as she is, my heart is just as huge. In this blog, I will attempt to bring back news that I find interesting about this woman, Oprah Winfrey.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Jennifer Aniston and Oprah Winfrey

Brad Pitt is arrogant man and he probably thinks that Jennifer Aniston was famous because of him.

She is her own individual and she can make any kind of comments she likes with anybody she likes

Apparently Brad Pitt was angered by Jenifer's remarks about Angelina Jolie and it was all about what she realy thought of Angelina. Well let's just wait until Brad Pitt walks out on Angie and falls in love with another movie star and see what the actress has any kind words to say about it. I am sure Angelina is not going to be as nice and kind as Jennifer.

I think it is about time Jennifer speaks out how she realy feels about it. After all it will help her to heal whatever insults she might feel when all of this happened. It is not fun and picnic time man when your man walks out on you with another woman. It must hurt very much even if you are a major movie star. After all she is only human.

I absolute love Brad Pitt movies .... he does have talent and so is Angelina. But I just don't see the long term future with Brad and Angie ... although they have so many children together ... I don't know. I just did not see the passion ... don't know why ...

Here is what the press has to say about this newstory.

Brad Pitt is not generally known for his explosive temper. Either that, or he rarely gets as pissed off as he's alleged to have gotten over ex-wife Jennifer Aniston making comments about new main squeeze Angelina Jolie.

When Jennifer Aniston appeared on Oprah Winfrey on November 13th, to promote her new project Marley and Me, she rankled Pitt. Oprah asked her about the "uncool" comment she had made about Jolie and Aniston didn't let the subject drop quietly. Instead, she said "I basically just answered it as honestly as I could."

She did attempt to placate Pitt by saying that he has "done some amazing things in the last couple years." Even this statement angered Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are even rumored to be upset with Oprah, because she allowed Aniston to bash them on her show.

According to several insiders, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are open bashing the Aniston and saying they think she's pathetic for trying to use their names to promote her worthless movie.

It sounds like this feud is just heating up.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home