Oprah Winfrey

Oprah Winfrey a woman of courage and conviction. In addition she is rich and she has a big heart. I was born on the same date as Oprah and I must say although I am not as rich as she is, my heart is just as huge. In this blog, I will attempt to bring back news that I find interesting about this woman, Oprah Winfrey.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds

I sincerely think Hollywood is no place for a fat woman. The obvious factor is woman is already insecure about her looks, and to place her among other gorgeous and thin like pencil tinsel towns babes is unkind to her ego.

Oprah Winfrey a status symbol and not to mention a woman with a bulging bank account suffers what we called "uncontrollable weight gain" syndrome.

This is to tell you happiness is not always about how much money you have and how much fame you get. There seems to be always something waiting in the wing to take you down IF you let it. When I read in the news this morning that she was almost apologetic about her weight gains I can't help but think ... Lighten up Oprah, the planet is dying and therefore all of the fat that you accumulated probably will be melted either by the direct sun or the methane gas from the ocean whichever comes first.

Ice that is used to reflect the sun rays is melting at a rapid pace and the ocean is warmer every minute.

Yet, I am just amazed at the media and the government's inability to speak out on the vegetarian diet issue.

I got green news, environmental news every day in my mail box yet I have not found one single news about how being vegetarian is the ONLY FASTEST WAY to curb the global warming in comparing to green tech.

If the entire world stops eating meat today, we would be like in Eden again. No more silent tears drop in the dark alley of the animal's execution factories, no more children go to bed hungry just so that we can feed more cows, pigs, chickens and all others sweet and innocent co-inhabitants just to be killed.

The other week I was on Twitter and voiced out about vegetarian -- almost 80 percent of my so-called followers drop out.

Please people -- enough is enough -- it is time to stand up and make a different. Save a cow today by being vegetarian. Why? Because it is the right thing to do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home