Oprah Winfrey

Oprah Winfrey a woman of courage and conviction. In addition she is rich and she has a big heart. I was born on the same date as Oprah and I must say although I am not as rich as she is, my heart is just as huge. In this blog, I will attempt to bring back news that I find interesting about this woman, Oprah Winfrey.

Friday, January 9, 2009

PETA Names Oprah Person of the Year

Beside my Supreme Master, Oprah Winfrey is my personal favorite and a role model. Oprah is honest (yes she is an Aquarian) and avant garde. When Oprah speaks about a subject she often gives it her absolute attention and thought. She also doesn't speak about topics that are not of interests to her. Being an Aquarian, she is also humanitarian and this often reflects a great deal in her actions and speeches.

This year she shocked the world-wide audience on how badly dogs were treated in the doggy mills. While she was on this topic, she also spoke about how other animal's cruelties were afflicted on our sweet and innocent farm animals.

I've seen a tape one time where this man was brutally slapped a dog on the face. The whole episode was taped under cover and I was not sure if I could control my temper if I was there.

I was in raged. I wanted to take that man and beat him the same way that he beat that dog. What a coward I thought.

So this year Peta awarded Oprah for her heroic voices for the voiceless animals who suffered in the dark and crowded places on the farm or in the execution chambers where nobody could here them cry.

You know it is very strange how detached we really are about the connection between the piece of meat on our plate and how it got there.

I once told a friend of mine to watch this video that I got from Youtube on how a mother cow was treated awfully on a daiy farm. He was so coward that he did not want to watch it.

Please .... have mercy on them. They are just like us. If you would study their behaviors you will see that a cow, a dog, a bird, a chicken, a pig, etc... anything that has mother and father, has faces like us behaves exactly like us. In fact they are better than us in most regards.

Please have mercy on their lives so that heaven will have mercy on you.

If you have doubt ....just visit a past life hypnosis and have that person record your own voice of where you were in between lives. Ask "yourself" about killing the animals for food and what that would do to you when you pass over. Don't just sit there and say that you don't believe in past lives -- proves to yourself.

Well it is my 2 cents --

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home